We hate rules—but just a few common sense rules ...
- Do not bring firewood into this campground. We sell a generous amount of firewood for $ 5.00.
(Please note:) WE NOW ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
- Do not move your fire pit. Fire pits are for burning campfires. Do not burn glass or cans.
- No fireworks, firearms, bows & arrows, bb guns, atv's. Play safe.
- DRIVE SLOW!!! In the park and in our town. PLEASE. DRIVE SLOW! DRIVE SLOW! DRIVE SLOW!
- Do not litter. Remove your trash and put it in the big grey dumpster by the barn.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Pick up after your dog.
- No trespassing on our neighbors' properties.
- It's all about respect isnt it? Have a great stay!!!!
Call and make your reservations today! 262.593.8765.
* All sites include water, electric (20 amp service), a picnic table & a fire ring.
Tent sites CONSIST a family of 4. Adult tent and a children's tent may set on same site. No more then 4 people per site.
Adults CONSIST OF 1 tent per site unless arranged with management.